Empire Glassworks Sea Turtle Themed Hand Pipe
This glass hand pipe from Empire Glassworks has stunning visuals that immediately distinguish it from others. The tubing and bowl of the pipe are handblown using dark midnight blue glass, and contain a lighter seaweed pattern throughout. This tobacco pipe has raised bubbles on the neck as well as on the sides of the bowl. The bubbles on the side of the bowl contain amazing glass opals that are sure to catch anyone's eye. The standout feature of this hand pipe is the worked glass sea turtle on the front of the bowl, which contains a glass shell that changes colors in the light. This tobacco bowl also features a deep bowl and is made from thick glass by Empire Glassworks in Placentia, California.
- american glass
- This glass piece is certified to be hand blown right here in the USA. American glass has earned a reputation of being sturdy, reliable, and well-made
- colored glass
- This piece features beautiful colored glass accents that give it a unique and aesthetically appealing appearance. Colored glass is one of the many features that can make this piece stand out in your glass collection
- deep bowl
- This pipe features a deep bowl to allow for a large amount of dry herbs or tobacco to be packed at one time
- glass opals
- This item features beautiful handblown glass opals. Glass opals are made from rare crystals and encases in a glass marble.
- themed glass
- This vapor rig or water pipe contains a themed glass design. Carrying themed glass pieces is one way we cater to the varying interests of our consumer base
- thick glass
- This glass pipe contains thick glass which increases its durability and longevity. Thick glass pieces are less likely to break due to their heavy glass construction.
- worked glass
- This is a glassblowing technique which incorporates intricate colors into the glass itself, and can produce impressive 3D sculptures. The wig wag and inside-out styles are widely popular.