- If you are unsatisfied for any reason, you may file a return within 7 days of delivery by clicking the link below.
- DankStop accepts returns on unused products within 15 days of delivery.
- We do not accept used product returns under any circumstances.
- All returns MUST have a valid RMA number.
- Returns due to personal preference will incur a 15% restocking fee.
- Returns in exchange for DankStop store credit will never incur a restocking fee.
- Shipping charges and rush processing fees are non refundable.
- File a Return online and we'll provide a prepaid shipping label (the cost of the postage will be subtracted from your refund) or ship the item back on your own.
What is DankStop's return policy?
What if an item arrives broken?
- Using a proprietary packaging process, we ensure that more than 99.7% of packages arrive in the same flawless condition they left our warehouse.
- In the unlikely event you receive a broken, incorrect, or mislabeled product, please file a claim with our support team within 4 days of delivery using the link below.
- You must provide an order number, and 2-3 clear photos of the damaged item as well as the packaging.
- We will replace the broken item with a functional unit at no additional cost.
- We may request that you send back the original defective item at no additional cost (we'll provide a prepaid label).
- You may also contact live support via chat, email, or phone at email@example.com and 1-844-DANKSTOP (326-5786).
What happens if my package is returned to sender?
In the event your package is returned to sender due to invalid address, you can choose to have it reshipped to an alternate or corrected address. You will be charged for the cost of the postage.
If your package was returned to sender, please contact support to process a re-shipment via live chat, phone, or email.
How do I file a return?
Do you offer exchanges?
If you would like to exchange an item, we will issue an RMA number to send back the original. You will be refunded store credit, which you may use to order a different item of your choice
If you received the wrong item, contact support to get it corrected as quickly as possible via live-chat, phone, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can I return a broken item?
If an item arrives broken, please see the "What if my item arrives broken?" section above
If an item breaks after you've used it, you can redeem your Piece Protect Insurance coverage to claim a new piece. Piece Protect is a DankStop exclusive insurance plan for your glass! Learn more about Piece Protect here.
Can I return a used item?
We do not accept returns on used items. There are no exceptions to this rule.
How long does it take for a refund to be issued?
Once we receive your return, a refund will be issued within 1-2 days. Please allow 2-4 days for your bank to clear the funds.