DankStop Sherlock Bubbler w/ Lizard Accent
Have a smoke sesh with your very own lounge lizard! DankStop's sherlock pipe has the high quality craftsmanship expected of the artists with just a bit of quirkiness in the form of its glass lizard accent. This lizard will quickly become your favorite pet as you toke daily from this comfortable and durable bent neck bubbler!
- bent neck
- Bent neck designs offer aesthetic and functional qualities. Aesthetically, bent necks give a unique look to your glass water pipe. Functionally, bent necks act as a splashguard, keeping all of the water inside the pipe and outside of your mouth. They also extend the mouthpiece away from the heat source horizontally, providing a more holding position.
- clear glass
- This piece features sleek and clean clear glass that allows you to watch this concentrate rig or water pipe function. Clear glass allows you to watch the bubbles stack as your smoke/vapor percolates
- deep bowl
- This pipe features a deep bowl to allow for a large amount of dry herbs or tobacco to be packed at one time
- maria rings
- Maria rings are circular protruding glass rings usually found on the neck or below the mouthpiece of a water pipe or dab rig
- fixed downstem
- The downstem is a glass tube that funnels smoke from the bowl towards the bottom of the bong. This specific type of downstem is fixed into the joint and functions as a perc by distilling smoke with its slits or holes
- thick glass
- This glass pipe contains thick glass which increases its durability and longevity. Thick glass pieces are less likely to break due to their heavy glass construction.