DankStop Rocky Road Fumed Sherlock Bubbler
Although this bubbler's name says otherwise, the Rocky Road Fumed Sherlock Bubbler produces quick and tasty hits. The pipe gets its name from the numerous and random raised glass bumps that can be found all over its body and bent neck. These bumps give every sherlock bubbler made a unique and distinct feel. The raised glass bumps also help with the overall grip when holding the hand pipe. Another special feature of the Rocky Road Fumed Sherlock Bubbler is its bent neck. The degree of the curve varies from pipe to pipe so everything about the bubbler you purchase makes it your own. No two pipes are exactly the same. You even get to choose between multiple colors. While the yellow and pink options have fumed glass throughout, the blue variant only has fumed glass in its flat mouthpiece. Fumed glass is a very interesting composition for a pipe as it changes colors not only in light but after you use it. The more you smoke out of the Rocky Road Fumed Sherlock Bubbler, the more you will see the changes. No matter the color choice you go with, this bubbler always comes with a deep bowl. The deep bowl helps you do heavy packs. Obviously the deeper the bowl, the more herbs or tobacco you can fit in. This means larger hits and less time spent repacking your bowl. A deep bowl is specifically good for people who smoke a lot or when smoking with friends. A fixed downstem is attached to this deep bowl, diffusing your smoke in just a small amount of water.
- bent neck
- Bent neck designs offer aesthetic and functional qualities. Aesthetically, bent necks give a unique look to your glass water pipe. Functionally, bent necks act as a splashguard, keeping all of the water inside the pipe and outside of your mouth. They also extend the mouthpiece away from the heat source horizontally, providing a more holding position.
- colored glass
- This piece features beautiful colored glass accents that give it a unique and aesthetically appealing appearance. Colored glass is one of the many features that can make this piece stand out in your glass collection
- fixed downstem
- The downstem is a glass tube that funnels smoke from the bowl towards the bottom of the bong. This specific type of downstem is fixed into the joint and functions as a perc by distilling smoke with its slits or holes
- deep bowl
- This pipe features a deep bowl to allow for a large amount of dry herbs or tobacco to be packed at one time
- fumed glass
- A type of glass created by heating silver and/or gold to a high enough temperature, which releases fumes from the metals. These fumes bind to the glass surface and produce a semi-transparent, colorful visual. The color will appear differently based on whether the light has been refracted through or reflected by the fumed glass before reaching your eyes. Over a period of time, fumed glass changes color because of the exposure to heat from the flame.