DankStop Dichro Striped Rasta Elephant Pipe
It does not get much cuter than smoking your herbs out of an adorable little animal. The Dichro Striped Rasta Elephant Pipe stands on four clear glass legs. Clear glass can also be found in the elephant's large ears and small tusks. These worked glass features do not only add beauty to this spoon pipe. The glass legs help the pipe stand on its own when not in use. This helps prevent your pipe from falling over, resulting in spillage or breakage. The rest of the hand pipe has Rasta style coloring throughout. A single dichro stripe runs the length of the spoon pipe. The dichroic glass has a distinct sparkling black color to it which really catches the eye. The dichro stripe starts at the elephant's behind, which is also the carb hole, runs through the deep bowl and up the trunk. This trunk actually acts as the mouthpiece as the nostrils combine for an opening for you to inhale from. The trunks positioning makes it a bent neck and makes it look like the little guy is blowing his trunk in the air. The Dichro Striped Rasta Elephant Pipe's wide set body gives more room for smoke to build up.The deep bowl located on the elephant's back also helps with getting hefty tokes. Pack up this spoon pipe to the brim to knock out an actual elephant (just kidding...maybe). With this kind of themed glass, the Dichro Elephant Striped Rasta Elephant Pipe makes the perfect gift for the animal lover and smoker you know.
Accessories That Fit This spoon
Features of This spoon
- themed glass
- This vapor rig or water pipe contains a themed glass design. Carrying themed glass pieces is one way we cater to the varying interests of our consumer base
- colored glass
- This piece features beautiful colored glass accents that give it a unique and aesthetically appealing appearance. Colored glass is one of the many features that can make this piece stand out in your glass collection
- dichroic glass
- This glass piece features stunning dichroic glass. Dichro glass is worked colored glass with sparkles inside of it that are accentuated in certain lighting conditions
- worked glass
- This is a glassblowing technique which incorporates intricate colors into the glass itself, and can produce impressive 3D sculptures. The wig wag and inside-out styles are widely popular.
- bent neck
- Bent neck designs offer aesthetic and functional qualities. Aesthetically, bent necks give a unique look to your glass water pipe. Functionally, bent necks act as a splashguard, keeping all of the water inside the pipe and outside of your mouth. They also extend the mouthpiece away from the heat source horizontally, providing a more safe position.
- deep bowl
- This pipe features a deep bowl to allow for a large amount of dry herbs or tobacco to be packed at one time
Ratings & Reviews
No interest or fees
You only pay the purchase price with Sezzle, as long as you have the installment amount in your bank account.
Your order is shipped right away
We ship your order immediately, like we would for any other payment method.
Easy, automatic payments
Sezzle splits your purchase into 4 payments, automatically deducted from your bank account every two weeks.