DankStop 10" Twist Water Pipe
This DankStop 10" Twist Water Pipe features a cool twisted neck design design. Each pipe has a randomly chosen decal on the neck. It includes a slide with rubber grommet and is roughly 10" tall. Regarding the twisted neck, the fulcrum of the entire water pipe, it serves multiple purposes. The first and most obvious function of the twisted neck is the visual purpose. A twisted glass water pipe will make people do a double-take. You will be hard-pressed to find a bong whose neck is the centerpiece of the whole product. Furthermore, this twisted neck is useful for holding ice. To further cool the smoke before it is inhaled, place a bunch of ice cubes in the mouthpiece. The twisted neck will hold these ice cubes in place. As you inhale, the smoke will pass through these ice cubes and become much smoother. The power of the 10" Twist Water Pipe is two-fold! Heading southward of the DankStop 10" Twist Water Pipe, the main chamber of the water pipe is quite familiar. This bulbous chamber is capable of holding a sizable amount of water. Not only does the water filter your smoke, but it is also effective at stabilizing the water pipe in place. For diffusion, the 10" Twist Water Pipe is equipped with a diffused downstem. Considering the large capacity of the main chamber and the ice catcher capability of the neck, the DankStop 10" Twist Water Pipe is really hitting it out of the park int he filtration department. Not to mention, this bong is very affordable. With the price you will be paying for this piece, there is no way you could go wrong. It works great and looks great. Don't forget that it comes with a fun decal. You could get a mushroom, scorpion, sunflower, and more.
- deep bowl
- This pipe features a deep bowl to allow for a large amount of dry herbs or tobacco to be packed at one time
- flared mouthpiece
- Flared mouthpieces have elevated glass around the mouthpiece which make it conform perfectly to your mouth for superior comfort and an airtight seal while smoking
- fixed downstem
- The downstem is a glass tube that funnels smoke from the bowl towards the bottom of the bong. This specific type of downstem is fixed into the joint and functions as a perc by distilling smoke with its slits or holes
- scientific glass
- Scientific glass means this pipe is made from a clear borosilicate glass. It features a “laboratory” design, and usually an overall shape that resembles scientific equipment (glass beaker chambers, straight tubes, etc.)
- rubber grommet
- A rubber ring with a hole in the center, which leads into the water pipe's main chamber. For use, a male bowl slide should be inserted into the center.