Signature Glassworks Old Man Fritted Sherlock Hand Pipe
Smoke like your grandpa with this Old Man Fritted Sherlock Hand Pipe. Although it has a slightly different design than most sherlock pipes, it still hits like a champ. The hand pipe has beautiful blue glass throughout with a fritted, teal design forming at the bowl. There is a maria ring on the slightly curved neck for easier control.
- american glass
- This glass piece is certified to be hand blown right here in the USA. American glass has earned a reputation of being sturdy, reliable, and well-made
- bent neck
- Bent neck designs offer aesthetic and functional qualities. Aesthetically, bent necks give a unique look to your glass water pipe. Functionally, bent necks act as a splashguard, keeping all of the water inside the pipe and outside of your mouth. They also extend the mouthpiece away from the heat source horizontally, providing a more holding position.
- colored glass
- This piece features beautiful colored glass accents that give it a unique and aesthetically appealing appearance. Colored glass is one of the many features that can make this piece stand out in your glass collection
- deep bowl
- This pipe features a deep bowl to allow for a large amount of dry herbs or tobacco to be packed at one time
- maria rings
- Maria rings are circular protruding glass rings usually found on the neck or below the mouthpiece of a water pipe or dab rig
- flared mouthpiece
- Flared mouthpieces have elevated glass around the mouthpiece which make it conform perfectly to your mouth for superior comfort and an airtight seal while smoking
- thick glass
- This glass pipe contains thick glass which increases its durability and longevity. Thick glass pieces are less likely to break due to their heavy glass construction.