1. Shake. Because they have different weights, coconut oil and CBD may slightly separate between uses. Shake to restore the suspension.
2. Measure. Use the included dropper to select proper measurement. Pull tincture into the dropper to the indicator line for a 1/4 ml serving.
3. Deposit. Place tincture under tongue, being careful to keep the dropper clean. If taking more than one serving, deposit only 1/4 ml at a time.
4. Relax. Allow absorbing for 30-60 seconds. Activation may take up to 45 minutes; however, sublingual delivery may result in immediate onset.
Repeat Steps 3 and 4 as needed to achieve the desired amount.
5. Store. After use, seal tightly and store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight. The included duster bag will keep the bottle clean and secure in a drawer or your carry-on.