Empire Glassworks Ladybug Themed Hand Pipe
This glass hand pipe from Empire Glassworks has a fantastic outdoor theme. This pipe features intricate colored tubing with a mixed pattern of green, amber, and tan colored glass. This glass spoon has raised glass bubbles around the deep bowl. The standout feature of this hand pipe are the red worked glass ladybugs on the neck as well as the front of the bowl. This tobacco bowl is made from American glass by Empire Glassworks in Placentia, California.
- american glass
- This glass piece is certified to be hand blown right here in the USA. American glass has earned a reputation of being sturdy, reliable, and well-made
- colored glass
- This piece features beautiful colored glass accents that give it a unique and aesthetically appealing appearance. Colored glass is one of the many features that can make this piece stand out in your glass collection
- deep bowl
- This pipe features a deep bowl to allow for a large amount of dry herbs or tobacco to be packed at one time
- themed glass
- This vapor rig or water pipe contains a themed glass design. Carrying themed glass pieces is one way we cater to the varying interests of our consumer base
- worked glass
- This is a glassblowing technique which incorporates intricate colors into the glass itself, and can produce impressive 3D sculptures. The wig wag and inside-out styles are widely popular.