DankStop Fatality Dabber
Kill your dabs with the Fatality Dabber! Just like the result of a finishing move from a world-renown fighting video game, the Fatality Dabber allows you to use someone's spine as a dab tool. The handle is in the shape of a skull, while the body displays vertebrae until it comes to a point. Use this end to apply your dabs to a dab rig. It doesn't get more badass than using a spine for a dabber.
- colored glass
- This piece features beautiful colored glass accents that give it a unique and aesthetically appealing appearance. Colored glass is one of the many features that can make this piece stand out in your glass collection
- thick glass
- This glass pipe contains thick glass which increases its durability and longevity. Thick glass pieces are less likely to break due to their heavy glass construction.
- themed glass
- This vapor rig or water pipe contains a themed glass design. Carrying themed glass pieces is one way we cater to the varying interests of our consumer base
- worked glass
- This is a glassblowing technique which incorporates intricate colors into the glass itself, and can produce impressive 3D sculptures. The wig wag and inside-out styles are widely popular.
- clear glass
- This piece features sleek and clean clear glass that allows you to watch this concentrate rig or water pipe function. Clear glass allows you to watch the bubbles stack as your smoke/vapor percolates