Right after I saw the package I knew that it is going to be a thing! My version is 18inches. Tons of glass - was able to hold my ash catcher even empty and I personally like heavy pipes.
My old downstream fitted the downstream from this device - yes, pipe inside the pipe(which is inside the pipe lol).
Ice catcher is big enough to fit my ice cubes without breaking them down.
- downstream inside the downstream
- ash catcher
- upstream tube full of ice
This device is so bit so you basically have to have 2 hits: ******* the air out first and then blow the Space.
This pipe just has everything that a good pipe should have:
1. Heavy thick glass. Aesthetically looks better and also a great support for your upgrades
2. Huge bowl to hold enough water for better filtration
3. Nice wide and long upper tube to fit tons of ice for smoother hits
All those 3 were major points for me and Nucleus seems like think the same way.
Definitely must have!