Mathematix Sherlock Bubbler w/ Spiral Slyme Design
This sherlock bubbler is manufactured by Mathematix, which is based in Los Angeles, California. This West Coast bubbler really has some style to it. Not only does it stand upright, but it also has a bent neck and purple slyme color. This unique color spirals all the way around the piece. Furthermore, there is a diffused downstem perc that filters your smoke through water. Dry bubblers are fun, but a bubbler with a perc will always provide a smoother inhale. For a comfortable and stylish smoking experience, the Sherlock Bubbler with Spiral Slyme Design is a great choice.
- american glass
- This glass piece is certified to be hand blown right here in the USA. American glass has earned a reputation of being sturdy, reliable, and well-made
- bent neck
- Bent neck designs offer aesthetic and functional qualities. Aesthetically, bent necks give a unique look to your glass water pipe. Functionally, bent necks act as a splashguard, keeping all of the water inside the pipe and outside of your mouth. They also extend the mouthpiece away from the heat source horizontally, providing a more holding position.
- clear glass
- This piece features sleek and clean clear glass that allows you to watch this concentrate rig or water pipe function. Clear glass allows you to watch the bubbles stack as your smoke/vapor percolates
- colored glass
- This piece features beautiful colored glass accents that give it a unique and aesthetically appealing appearance. Colored glass is one of the many features that can make this piece stand out in your glass collection
- fixed downstem
- The downstem is a glass tube that funnels smoke from the bowl towards the bottom of the bong. This specific type of downstem is fixed into the joint and functions as a perc by distilling smoke with its slits or holes