Standing at nearly 56" tall, "Stanley" from Long-Bong is taller than most middle school students. The parts weigh a very sturdy 30 lbs and reach up to 48 lbs when the glass chamber is filled with water. Not only is this bong most likely the biggest one you or any of your friends have ever seen, it is also fully functional. The entire bong is fully demountable for easier cleaning and transportation. Each bong comes with an unique serial number so you know that your very own Long Bong really was built specifically for you. The "Stanley" package comes with: Entire bong with all parts and unique serial number Full mounting kit (screws, Allen keys, etc.) Two anti-odor cover lids Three hygienic mouthpieces (dishwasher compatible) Stainless steel bowl Replaceable steel screens Cleaning kit Two clippers The bong itself is made out of top quality borosilicate glass, aluminum alloy, and stainless steel. The mounting kit is your best friend when it comes to assembling and disassembling your bong, whether it is for transportation or cleaning. The two anti-odor cover lids can be used when your Long Bong is not in use to keep smoke in or to limit smells from escaping. All three mouthpieces are dishwasher safe for an easy clean and come in black, white, and blue. The stainless steel male bowl holds steel screens to help keep "Stanley" clean. Long Bong knows how much you will use "Stanley" so they gave you plenty of steel screens for free! The cleaning kit includes two custom made brushes specifically made for your bong along with sponges. Yep, this bong is so big it comes with its own line of cleaning supplies. Long-Bong's "Stanley" is made to order, and takes a bitهتlonger to ship (5-8 days) considering its size and weight, but trust us, you will be more than happy when he shows up at your door.
- clear glass
- This piece features sleek and clean clear glass that allows you to watch this concentrate rig or water pipe function. Clear glass allows you to watch the bubbles stack as your smoke/vapor percolates
- deep bowl
- This pipe features a deep bowl to allow for a large amount of dry herbs or tobacco to be packed at one time
- dewar's joint
- A dewar’s joint is the small glass tube that connects the joint to the chamber. Its purpose is to reinforce the strength of the joint and to create additional support for the glass pipe
- 90° joint
- This item features a joint at a diagonal 90º angle. Use with other 90º pipes and accessories.
- female joint
- This item features a female joint. It will fit all male jointed pipes and accessories of the same size.
- flared mouthpiece
- Flared mouthpieces have elevated glass around the mouthpiece which make it conform perfectly to your mouth for superior comfort and an airtight seal while smoking
- fixed downstem
- The downstem is a glass tube that funnels smoke from the bowl towards the bottom of the bong. This specific type of downstem is fixed into the joint and functions as a perc by distilling smoke with its slits or holes
- scientific glass
- Scientific glass means this pipe is made from a clear borosilicate glass. It features a “laboratory” design, and usually an overall shape that resembles scientific equipment (glass beaker chambers, straight tubes, etc.)
- thick glass
- This glass pipe contains thick glass which increases its durability and longevity. Thick glass pieces are less likely to break due to their heavy glass construction.