Empire Glassworks Piranha Plant Dish & Dabber Set
This Piranha Plant Dish and Dabber Set from Empire Glassworks is perfect for any fan of the franchise or simply wants a fantastic dabber and dish set. The dish resembles the green sewer pipes the beloved hero jumps in and out of throughout his adventures. This thick glass sewer pipe holds plenty of waxes and concentrates for you while you prepare your dab rig. The dabber is mostly black, intricate glass with a glass white and redهتpiranha plant on top. After use, the dabber sits comfortably in the grooves of the sewer pipe. This dabber and dish set is easy to use and is portable while being durable.
Accessories That Fit This dabber
Features of This dabber
- american glass
- This glass piece is certified to be hand blown right here in the USA. American glass has earned a reputation of being sturdy, reliable, and well-made
- colored glass
- This piece features beautiful colored glass accents that give it a unique and aesthetically appealing appearance. Colored glass is one of the many features that can make this piece stand out in your glass collection
- themed glass
- This vapor rig or water pipe contains a themed glass design. Carrying themed glass pieces is one way we cater to the varying interests of our consumer base
- thick glass
- This glass pipe contains thick glass which increases its durability and longevity. Thick glass pieces are less likely to break due to their heavy glass construction.
- worked glass
- This is a glassblowing technique which incorporates intricate colors into the glass itself, and can produce impressive 3D sculptures. The wig wag and inside-out styles are widely popular.
Products you recently viewed
Ratings & Reviews
No interest or fees
You only pay the purchase price with Sezzle, as long as you have the installment amount in your bank account.
Your order is shipped right away
We ship your order immediately, like we would for any other payment method.
Easy, automatic payments
Sezzle splits your purchase into 4 payments, automatically deducted from your bank account every two weeks.