DankStop Slit Showerhead Perc Water Pipe
This scientific glass water pipe features a fixed downstem with a diagonal slit showerhead percolator. The 18mm recessed joint adds a nice touch. Use this sleek looking glass water pipe for dry tobacco as well as concentrates and oils. Never get water in your mouth thanks to the sherlock style mouthpiece design. This bong is hand blown out of thick, borosilicate glass. It features an 18mm female joint.
Accessories That Fit This bong
Features of This bong
- bent neck
- Bent neck designs offer aesthetic and functional qualities. Aesthetically, bent necks give a unique look to your glass water pipe. Functionally, bent necks act as a splashguard, keeping all of the water inside the pipe and outside of your mouth. They also extend the mouthpiece away from the heat source horizontally, providing a more safe position.
- clear glass
- This piece features sleek and clean clear glass that allows you to watch this concentrate rig or water pipe function. Clear glass allows you to watch the bubbles stack as your smoke/vapor percolates
- female joint
- This item features a female joint. It will fit all male jointed pipes and accessories of the same size.
- 18mm joint
- This item features an 18mm joint size. It will fit other 18mm pipes/accessories of the opposite gender.
- flared mouthpiece
- Flared mouthpieces have elevated glass around the mouthpiece which make it conform perfectly to your mouth for superior comfort and an airtight seal while smoking.
- showerhead perc
- Showerhead percolators have a thin vertical tube that widens into a round chamber. They have slits or holes for increased filtration and diffusion. Their name comes from their resemblance to a showerhead.
- scientific glass
- Scientific glass means this pipe is made from clear borosilicate glass. It features a “laboratory” design, and usually an overall shape that resembles scientific equipment (glass beaker chambers, straight tubes, etc.)
- thick glass
- This glass pipe contains thick glass which increases its durability and longevity. Thick glass pieces are less likely to break due to their heavy glass construction.
Products you recently viewed
Ratings & Reviews
No interest or fees
You only pay the purchase price with Sezzle, as long as you have the installment amount in your bank account.
Your order is shipped right away
We ship your order immediately, like we would for any other payment method.
Easy, automatic payments
Sezzle splits your purchase into 4 payments, automatically deducted from your bank account every two weeks.