DankStop Fumed Sherlock Bubbler w/ Spots
The Fumed Sherlock Bubbler w/ Spots comes in a convenient miniature size without sacrificing functionality. Between the deep bowl and fixed downstem, this mini pipe hits like a much bigger piece. All of these bubblers have a fumed glass tubing with your choice of colored spots.
- fumed glass
- A type of glass created by heating silver and/or gold to a high enough temperature, which releases fumes from the metals. These fumes bind to the glass surface and produce a semi-transparent, colorful visual. The color will appear differently based on whether the light has been refracted through or reflected by the fumed glass before reaching your eyes. Over a period of time, fumed glass changes color because of the exposure to heat from the flame.
- deep bowl
- This pipe features a deep bowl to allow for a large amount of dry herbs or tobacco to be packed at one time
- fixed downstem
- The downstem is a glass tube that funnels smoke from the bowl towards the bottom of the bong. This specific type of downstem is fixed into the joint and functions as a perc by distilling smoke with its slits or holes
- bent neck
- Bent neck designs offer aesthetic and functional qualities. Aesthetically, bent necks give a unique look to your glass water pipe. Functionally, bent necks act as a splashguard, keeping all of the water inside the pipe and outside of your mouth. They also extend the mouthpiece away from the heat source horizontally, providing a more holding position.
- colored glass
- This piece features beautiful colored glass accents that give it a unique and aesthetically appealing appearance. Colored glass is one of the many features that can make this piece stand out in your glass collection