DankStop Colorful Dichroic Hammer Bubbler
These hammer style bubblers from DankStop have plenty going on but couldn't be more simple to use. A carb hole is located on one side of the deep bowl. The deep bowl leads into a fixed downstem. The main attractions of this bubbler is in the color schemes and the neck. These pipes are hand-blown so they always have unique colors blends and patterns. Each does have a streak of dichroic glass stemming from the base to the mouthpiece. The neck on the hand pipe comes in two style; twisted or raised. The twisted style has a torqued look to it while the other has three raised bubbles. Both colors and neck style are chosen at random.
- clear glass
- This piece features sleek and clean clear glass that allows you to watch this concentrate rig or water pipe function. Clear glass allows you to watch the bubbles stack as your smoke/vapor percolates
- colored glass
- This piece features beautiful colored glass accents that give it a unique and aesthetically appealing appearance. Colored glass is one of the many features that can make this piece stand out in your glass collection
- deep bowl
- This pipe features a deep bowl to allow for a large amount of dry herbs or tobacco to be packed at one time
- dichroic glass
- This glass piece features stunning dichroic glass. Dichro glass is worked colored glass with sparkles inside of it that are accentuated in certain lighting conditions
- fixed downstem
- The downstem is a glass tube that funnels smoke from the bowl towards the bottom of the bong. This specific type of downstem is fixed into the joint and functions as a perc by distilling smoke with its slits or holes
- thick glass
- This glass pipe contains thick glass which increases its durability and longevity. Thick glass pieces are less likely to break due to their heavy glass construction.
- fumed glass
- A type of glass created by heating silver and/or gold to a high enough temperature, which releases fumes from the metals. These fumes bind to the glass surface and produce a semi-transparent, colorful visual. The color will appear differently based on whether the light has been refracted through or reflected by the fumed glass before reaching your eyes. Over a period of time, fumed glass changes color because of the exposure to heat from the flame.