Grav Labs Giant 18" Steamroller
This enormous steamroller by Grav Labs is ideal for serious smokers. Measuring 18" in length, this large glass pipe is made from thick borosilicate glass and is distributed from Austin, Texas. This steamroller has glass feet to give it a nice stand on any surface. It features an 18mm female joint and includes an 18mm male funnel bowl. The extremely deep bowl allows for large amounts of dry herbs or tobacco to be consumed at once. Contains blue keck clip and randomly colored Grav Labs decal.
Accessories That Fit This steamroller
Features of This steamroller
- clear glass
- This piece features sleek and clean clear glass that allows you to watch this concentrate rig or water pipe function. Clear glass allows you to watch the bubbles stack as your smoke/vapor percolates
- deep bowl
- This pipe features a deep bowl to allow for a large amount of dry herbs or tobacco to be packed at one time
- scientific glass
- Scientific glass means this pipe is made from clear borosilicate glass. It features a “laboratory” design, and usually an overall shape that resembles scientific equipment (glass beaker chambers, straight tubes, etc.)
- 18mm joint
- This item features an 18mm joint size. It will fit other 18mm pipes/accessories of the opposite gender.
- 90° joint
- This item features a joint at a diagonal 90º angle. Use with other 90º pipes and accessories.
- female joint
- This item features a female joint. It will fit all male jointed pipes and accessories of the same size.
- thick glass
- This glass pipe contains thick glass which increases its durability and longevity. Thick glass pieces are less likely to break due to their heavy glass construction.
Ratings & Reviews
No interest or fees
You only pay the purchase price with Sezzle, as long as you have the installment amount in your bank account.
Your order is shipped right away
We ship your order immediately, like we would for any other payment method.
Easy, automatic payments
Sezzle splits your purchase into 4 payments, automatically deducted from your bank account every two weeks.