TORCHer Glass Shank Hand Pipe
It doesn't get much cooler than smoking your dry herbs or tobacco out of a huge knife. TORCHer Glass has made the shank hand pipe look very realistic. The knife has silver fumed glass to make it look like an actual blade. The handle is where the carb and deep bowl is and it has a granulated black color. The handle also has worked glass handle grooves in it. The whole pipe is 11" long.
Accessories That Fit This spoon
Features of This spoon
- american glass
- This glass piece is certified to be hand blown right here in the USA. American glass has earned a reputation of being sturdy, reliable, and well-made. Support American Glass blowers and shop USA!
- colored glass
- This piece features beautiful colored glass accents that give it a unique and aesthetically appealing appearance. Colored glass is one of the many features that can make this piece stand out in your glass collection
- deep bowl
- This pipe features a deep bowl to allow for a large amount of dry herbs or tobacco to be packed at one time
- thick glass
- This glass pipe contains thick glass which increases its durability and longevity. Thick glass pieces are less likely to break due to their heavy glass construction.
- fumed glass
- A type of glass created by heating silver and/or gold to a high enough temperature, which releases fumes from the metals. These fumes bind to the glass surface and produce a semi-transparent, colorful visual. The color will appear differently based on whether the light has been refracted through or reflected by the fumed glass before reaching your eyes. Over a period of time, fumed glass changes color because of the exposure to heat from the flame.
Ratings & Reviews
No interest or fees
You only pay the purchase price with Sezzle, as long as you have the installment amount in your bank account.
Your order is shipped right away
We ship your order immediately, like we would for any other payment method.
Easy, automatic payments
Sezzle splits your purchase into 4 payments, automatically deducted from your bank account every two weeks.