Empire Glassworks Sea Floor Themed Spoon Pipe
Everything is better down where its wetter; take it from me! Nobody knows that more than Empire Glassworks, which is why they produces this immensely detailed sea-themed spoon pipe. The tubing and bowl of the pipe are handblown using greenish-amber glass, and have several sea themed glass accents throughout. These accents include glass marbles with plant designs inside, translucent coral, and a hermit crab. The standout feature of this hand pipe is the worked glass octopus on the front of the bowl. This spoon pipe also features a deep bowl and is made from thick glass by Empire Glassworks in Placentia, California.
Accessories That Fit This spoon
Features of This spoon
- american glass
- This glass piece is certified to be hand blown right here in the USA. American glass has earned a reputation of being sturdy, reliable, and well-made
- colored glass
- This piece features beautiful colored glass accents that give it a unique and aesthetically appealing appearance. Colored glass is one of the many features that can make this piece stand out in your glass collection
- deep bowl
- This pipe features a deep bowl to allow for a large amount of dry herbs or tobacco to be packed at one time
- themed glass
- This vapor rig or water pipe contains a themed glass design. Carrying themed glass pieces is one way we cater to the varying interests of our consumer base
- thick glass
- This glass pipe contains thick glass which increases its durability and longevity. Thick glass pieces are less likely to break due to their heavy glass construction.
- worked glass
- This is a glassblowing technique which incorporates intricate colors into the glass itself, and can produce impressive 3D sculptures. The wig wag and inside-out styles are widely popular.
- branded glass
- This glass pipe features branded glass that can include logos or decals that verify it as an official product of this specific brand. Not all glass needs to have visual emblems to be considered as branded glass
Ratings & Reviews
No interest or fees
You only pay the purchase price with Sezzle, as long as you have the installment amount in your bank account.
Your order is shipped right away
We ship your order immediately, like we would for any other payment method.
Easy, automatic payments
Sezzle splits your purchase into 4 payments, automatically deducted from your bank account every two weeks.