Empire Glassworks Blue Sea Glass Spoon
Empire Glassworks showcases their love of the sea with this nautical themed hand pipe. This spoon pipe is made of light blue glass swirled with green and dichroic glass. The neck and bowl feature a variety of tropical fish accents including clownfish, angelfish, and more. Constructed from thick borosilicate glass here in the USA, this spoon also features a deep bowl with glass marbles that help with grip. This hand pipe is perfect for anybody who loves the ocean or marine wildlife.
Accessories That Fit This spoon
Features of This spoon
- american glass
- This glass piece is certified to be hand blown right here in the USA. American glass has earned a reputation of being sturdy, reliable, and well-made. Support American Glass blowers and shop USA!
- colored glass
- This piece features beautiful colored glass accents that give it a unique and aesthetically appealing appearance. Colored glass is one of the many features that can make this piece stand out in your glass collection
- deep bowl
- This pipe features a deep bowl to allow for a large amount of dry herbs or tobacco to be packed at one time
- themed glass
- This vapor rig or water pipe contains a themed glass design. Carrying themed glass pieces is one way we cater to the varying interests of our consumer base
- worked glass
- This is a glassblowing technique which incorporates intricate colors into the glass itself, and can produce impressive 3D sculptures. The wig wag and inside-out styles are widely popular.
- thick glass
- This glass pipe contains thick glass which increases its durability and longevity. Thick glass pieces are less likely to break due to their heavy glass construction.
Ratings & Reviews
No interest or fees
You only pay the purchase price with Sezzle, as long as you have the installment amount in your bank account.
Your order is shipped right away
We ship your order immediately, like we would for any other payment method.
Easy, automatic payments
Sezzle splits your purchase into 4 payments, automatically deducted from your bank account every two weeks.