DankStop Dichro Striped Rasta Turtle Pipe
This little guy wants to not only join your smoke sessions but make them better too! The Dichro Striped Rasta Turtle Pipe is the perfect gift for turtle lovers or anyone looking for a gorgeously themed glass hand pipe that gets the job done at a reasonable price. Four clear glass feet keep your bong stable and right side up when not in use or packed. When ready to fill up and smoke, flip the Dichro Striped Rasta Turtle on its back to expose its deep bowl. This deep bowl is located on the turtle's belly. The carb hole can be found on the end of the turtle sort of like a mini tail. Controlling the airflow during inhalation, the carb hole is a vital tool when smoking. On the other end of the Dichro Striped Rasta Turtle Pipe is the mouthpiece which just so happens to be the turtle's actual mouth. Connecting the two ends of the pipe is a dichroic glass stripe. Dichro glass has an entrancing black sparkle to it. Besides the fact that this hand pipe is in the shape of a turtle, this colorful streak will also gain people's attention. The dichro stripe lays on top of a Rasta colored body. Just like the shell of an actual turtle, there are raised bumps on the top of the Dichro Striped Rasta Turtle Pipe. You can feel them when you are holding the hand pipe. Pick up this adorable little guy before he crawls back into the ocean!
Accessories That Fit This spoon
Features of This spoon
- themed glass
- This vapor rig or water pipe contains a themed glass design. Carrying themed glass pieces is one way we cater to the varying interests of our consumer base
- colored glass
- This piece features beautiful colored glass accents that give it a unique and aesthetically appealing appearance. Colored glass is one of the many features that can make this piece stand out in your glass collection
- dichroic glass
- This glass piece features stunning dichroic glass. Dichro glass is worked colored glass with sparkles inside of it that are accentuated in certain lighting conditions
- worked glass
- This is a glassblowing technique which incorporates intricate colors into the glass itself, and can produce impressive 3D sculptures. The wig wag and inside-out styles are widely popular.
- bent neck
- Bent neck designs offer aesthetic and functional qualities. Aesthetically, bent necks give a unique look to your glass water pipe. Functionally, bent necks act as a splashguard, keeping all of the water inside the pipe and outside of your mouth. They also extend the mouthpiece away from the heat source horizontally, providing a more safe position.
- deep bowl
- This pipe features a deep bowl to allow for a large amount of dry herbs or tobacco to be packed at one time
Ratings & Reviews
No interest or fees
You only pay the purchase price with Sezzle, as long as you have the installment amount in your bank account.
Your order is shipped right away
We ship your order immediately, like we would for any other payment method.
Easy, automatic payments
Sezzle splits your purchase into 4 payments, automatically deducted from your bank account every two weeks.