DankStop Raked Bubbler
This mini raked water bubbler is very handy! It is made of nice, heavy glass with a colored glass raked design. The functionality is great as well as being super easy to transport! This bubbler is made by our DankStop glassblowers from thick borosilicate glass. Available in red, black, green, and blue.
Accessories That Fit This bubbler
Features of This bubbler
- bent neck
- Bent neck designs offer aesthetic and functional qualities. Aesthetically, bent necks give a unique look to your glass water pipe. Functionally, bent necks act as a splashguard, keeping all of the water inside the pipe and outside of your mouth. They also extend the mouthpiece away from the heat source horizontally, providing a more safe position.
- clear glass
- This piece features sleek and clean clear glass that allows you to watch this concentrate rig or water pipe function. Clear glass allows you to watch the bubbles stack as your smoke/vapor percolates
- colored glass
- This piece features beautiful colored glass accents that give it a unique and aesthetically appealing appearance. Colored glass is one of the many features that can make this piece stand out in your glass collection
- deep bowl
- This pipe features a deep bowl to allow for a large amount of dry herbs or tobacco to be packed at one time
- fixed downstem
- The downstem is a glass tube that funnels smoke from the bowl towards the bottom of the bong. This specific type of downstem is fixed into the joint and functions as a perc by distilling smoke with its slits or holes.
- thick glass
- This glass pipe contains thick glass which increases its durability and longevity. Thick glass pieces are less likely to break due to their heavy glass construction.
Ratings & Reviews
No interest or fees
You only pay the purchase price with Sezzle, as long as you have the installment amount in your bank account.
Your order is shipped right away
We ship your order immediately, like we would for any other payment method.
Easy, automatic payments
Sezzle splits your purchase into 4 payments, automatically deducted from your bank account every two weeks.